The forum to sell all your snooker related items, read the forum rules first before you open a new topic!
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: 12 May 2005, 21:49
- Belgium Ranking: 18
- Highest Break: 76
- Club: Trianon, Kontich
- Location: Hofstade, Zemst
2. No auctions or links to auctions. If you have something for sale, name a price.
3. Snookerforum.be isn't responsable for the offered items.
4. It better be a good deal, if not report it to one of the moderators.
5. Don't mention your home adress in the topic, ask via private message or e-mail.
6. Give as much information as you can give: e.g. about a cue (tip size, what kind of cue case, weight, etc...)
7. Be friendly and helpfull at all times, money is concerned so be nice
8. Finally the seller should mention in his topic if the goods are sold so one of the moderators can close the topic!